Everyone has to start somewhere in Elleria.
Assignments are provided for the weakest of adventurers and also for the stronger ones that meet class requirements for $MEDALs.
In turn, $MEDAL enables leveling and the ability to clear harder quests – both of which improve future gains of $MEDAL, $ELM and loot.
PSA: You can’t just passive stake, there is a decay of:
- 30% reduction of $MEDALS after 7 days
- 60% reduction of $MEDALS after 14 days
- 90% reduction of $MEDALS after 21 days
Where to find Assignments?
- Head over to Adventurer’s Guild & click “Assignments”.
- Choose an assignment corresponding to your stats (i.e. just hit up Basic if you aren’t Class-Specific).
- Tick the ones that you want to send…and Smashe “Send new Hero”!
Basic Assignment $MEDAL Table
- On Basic, rewards scale with your levels (but not by a lot compared to Class-Specifics)
- $MEDAL gains only get a big boost every 10 levels (e.g. level 19 still only gets 288 MEDALS!)
- $MEDALS/second formula: 0.1/60 = 0.00167 MEDALS per second
Class-Specific Assignment $MEDAL Table
- You need to be level 10 or higher to access this stuff!
- Whalecome to the big leagues! Class-Specific heroes benefit from levels & $MEDALS disproportionately to regular heroes.
- $MEDAL gains only get a big boost every 10 levels (e.g. level 19 still only gets level 10 equivalent MEDALS!)
- There are no differences in respective assignments based on classes as of 1/4/2023.
- $MEDALS/second formula: ( 0.2/60 + (Primary Stat – 85) x 0.05/60 ) x MEDALS Multiplier
- $MEDALS / day estimates: 288 + (Primary Stat – 85) x 0.05/60 x MEDALS Multiplier
|Levels||Multiplier||Main Stat ($MEDAL gains daily)|